UPPCL JE Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has decided to recruit the total 580 skilled and eligible candidates for fulfilling the Junior Engineer posts. Candidates who completed the B.Tech/Diploma in the relevant trade can apply online for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2016 on or before the closing date which is 30th October. The job hunters are advised to read the full page before applying online.
Before releasing the application form online, the recruitment board has also mentioned the registration will be finally closed on 30th October 2016. So the applicants need to hurry up and submit their application forms before the final date. The deserving candidates can get more suitable details over here.
Our supporting team grabbing the fastest updates from anywhere present the users friendly material. This one is also from that announcement which is being searched by the engineering candidates.
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has started the candidates registration process online to appoint the capable candidates to cover up the total 580 empty places of Junior Engineer Trainee posts.
The desired aspirants are suggested to read the user’s instructions before going to submit the application form. Any mistake will not be accepted and the application form may be rejected by recruitment team members.
Organizing Committee: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Announcement Type: UPPCL JE Recruitment 2016
Total Job Places: 580
Position Name: Junior Engineer
Closing Date of Registration: 30th October
Official Link: www.uppcl.org
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL JE Trainee Recruitment 2016
The interested candidates who successfully hold their Diploma/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering is eligible to register their names for this job opportunity.
- For General/OBC applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 700/- other states (Rs. 1000/-)
- For PWD candidates: Rs. 10/-
Applicants age should not more than 40 years not below 18 years as on 01st January 2016. Relaxation will be applicable according to the Indian government norms.
The skilled and appointed candidates will be the paid scale of Rs. 9300 to 34800; Grade Pay- Rs. 4200 Per Month.
The suitable candidates will be appointed after checking their ability through written exam and Interview.
How to apply online for UPPCL Recruitment 2016
- Initially, login to the official web portal i.e. “www.uppcl.org“
- Then find the notification section on the resulting page.
- After this read all latest announcements carefully.
- Pick the suitable link for JE Recruitment.
- Read the instructions carefully and the proceed to fill the online form.
- Recheck the fully filled application form correctly.
- Then upload the essential documents and pay the application fee.
- Save the data and verify the complete application form once more.
- Hit the submit button and wait for Print out.
- Note down your registration ID.
- Collect the print out for external use.
- Keep it safe for further references.
Last date for registration: 30th October