NPSC Recruitment 2016
Nagaland Public Service Commission has finally released a recruitment information for total 72 vacancies of TRA, PGT, Assistant Professor, Lecturer & many more vacancies. NPSC Recruitment 2016 news has been distributed for inviting the suitable and energetic job seekers. So, all the applicants should read full article carefully and given below eligibility criteria before applying for this post.
All the interested job seekers are advised who want to be part of this department that apply online for this job at www.npsc.co.in before the last date which is 14th July 2016 because after this date the examination department will not able to receive any application form.
Name of the department: Nagaland Public Service Commission
Total vacancies: 72
Type of advertisement: NPSC Recruitment 2016
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics): 01
Assistant Professor (Physics): 04
3. Assistant Professor (Chemistry/ Biology/ Physics): 01
4. Research Associate (Chemistry): 01
5. Research Associate (Functional English): 01
6. Research Associate (Psychology): 01
7. Lecturer under SCERT (Mathematics): 01
8. Lecturer under DIETS (English): 03
9. Lecturer under DIETS (Mathematics): 01
10. Lecturer under DIETS (Pol. Science): 01
11. Lecturer under DIETS (Psychology): 02
12. Lecturer under DIETS (Science): 04
13. Lecturer under DIETS (Sociology): 01
14. TRA under SCERT (Education): 01
15. TRA under SCERT (Linguistic): 01
16. TRA under SCERT (Mathematics): 01
17. TRA under SCERT (Physics): 02
18. TRA under SCERT (Pol. Science): 01
19. Technicians: 03
20. Statisticians: 02
21. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Computer Sc): 01
22. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) English: 08
23. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) History: 08
24. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Mathematics: 05
25. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Physics: 05
26. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Pol. Science: 08
27. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Tenyidie: 01
Eligibility Criteria for NPSC Recruitment 2016
- For Assistant Professor Post all the job seekers need to complete their Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks and Clearing of National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/ SLET/ SET.
- For Lecturer Post: MA/ M.Sc in the relevant subject with 50% marks with B.Ed or equivalent.
Age Limitations: Candidates’ age should be in between 21to 30 years. Age relaxation benefit will be applicable for the reserved category job fighters as per rule of the government.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- for all category job seekers.
Selection Process: All the job seekers will be selected on the basis of personal interview which is conducted by the department.
Rs 15600-39100 with Grade pay Rs 6000 for Assistant Professor, Grade pay Rs 5400 for Research Associate/ Lecturer and Pay scale Rs 9300 – 34800 with grade pay Rs 4600 for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT).
How to apply online for NPSC Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official site of the department i.e. “www.npsc.co.in“.
- Then from homepage select the recruitment section.
- After this read full notification carefully and fill online application form without any error.
- Then submit all the details and take a print out of it.