Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship Form 2016-17
The Government of Jharkhand State has circulated an advertisement for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship Form 2016-17 online. All desired and capable students are advised to check the official link and apply online as soon as possible before the last date. SC/ST/OBC/Minority students are advised to check the official notification because only these category students can apply for this scheme.
The association organizes this entrance exam every year for all the contenders who are pursuing in following programs such as 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, B.A, M.A, BCA, BBA, MBA, MCA and other UG/PG courses. Candidates must apply for Jharkhand State Scholarship for achieving their goals to make a career bright. Willing contenders should register your application in time.
This is a great chance for many candidates who are belonging to a middle-class family to get a pleasant amount for their future. Lots of aspirants their parent’s income less than 2 lakh per annum are authorized for applying this Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2017.
Name of the organization: Government of Jharkhand State
Announcement Type: Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship Form 2016-17
Scheme Type: Pre-Matric, Post-Matric Scheme, Merit Cum Means, Minority
Last Date: Soon Updated
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2016-17
- Students who are applied for Scholarship must belong to Jharkhand State.
- Applicants who are OBC/SC/ST are eligible and can apply for this Scholarship
- OBC student family income should be less than Rs.1,00,000/-.
- SC student family income should be less than Rs.2,00,000/-.
- ST student family income should be less than Rs.2,00,000/-.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- scan copy of passport size photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam Mark Sheet
- Address proof
How to apply for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship Form 2016-17
- Go to the official website “ekalyan.jharkhand.gov.in“.
- Check the latest notification option on the homepage.
- Select the proper link and then click this.
- Go to the online registration link and then hit it.
- Read the instructions on the web page carefully.
- Enter all required field carefully.
- Then upload all the needed documents.
- After finishing the process press the submit button carefully.
- The fully filled application form will be showed on your computer screen.
- Check the print preview and then take the hard copy for future us.